Before moving onto benefits of digital marketing, let us know how it came into existence. Since 2012 the Digital Marketing in India is in the top notch with respect to growth, business, popularity and jobs as well. Digital Marketing agencies have been creating awesome campaigns, strategies for their clients and for themselves too. Since 4 years the Digital Marketing industry has created noise and pulled down all eye balls to it. Today an organization’s first preference is to be present on Digital Marketing and grab the available opportunities with both hands to make business and brand building activity.
Still many people and companies do not know why Digital Marketing is important?
- Digital marketing is nothing but online marketing
- Everyone of us have smart phone and do lot of search in online before we make any decisions
- Digital marketing is accurate in targeting customers
- Digital marketing is 100% measurable and transparent in spends
- Digital marketing helps organizations to build brand at much cost efficient way
- Digital marketing is more effective than the traditional marketing
- Digital marketing delivers conversations or leads
- Digital marketing facilitates interaction with targeted audiences
- Digital marketing provides better ROI’s
- Digital marketing earns people trust
- Digital marketing entices people to take favourable actions
Above are the best answer for “why digital marketing?”
Since 4 years there are certain changes in digital marketing too, like trends, strategies, life style, and many more. But the basics of digital marketing have never changed. Well let us have a look at benefits of digital marketing.
Top Benefits of Digital Marketing of 2016
- Mobile users (Smart Phone) segment has rapidly increased and this help digital marketer to target much specifically.
- Google algorithm in 2016 has got major changes and improvements which help websites to crawl and index in much better positions.
- Social media is a charm of Digital Marketing Industry, people spending more time and talking about current trends, sharing videos and many more activities hence this could be the right time for the marketers to catch the best available platform to create maximum awareness.
- Google Adwords is one more medium where in you advertise more aggressively than the before because of Google’s strict policy guidelines, earlier the ads of were not relevant to your search sometimes, but now Google has updates itself in much better way and helps you in getting relevant audience who is in search of similar services or products
- Google new update is ‘Google AdWords Switching to 4 Ads on Top, None on Sidebar’ this means chances of more visits and quality leads on your website.
Hope you enjoyed while reading the article! Please do share to all Digital Marketers.
Sharing is caring!